domingo, 7 de junho de 2015

Shekhinah: The Glorious "Divine Presence" \ Shekhinah: A Gloriosa "Divina Presença"


And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth; and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father. John 1:14

E o Verbo se fez carne, e habitou entre nós, cheio de graça e de verdade; e vimos a sua glória, como a glória do unigênito do Pai. João 1:14

Link:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jose-palhinhas/2015/06/07/shekhinah-the-glorious-divine-presence-shekhinaha-gloriosa-divina-presena

Additional Notes 

Shekhinah (Hebrew: שכינה, "housing", "settlement") is the spelling of a grammatically feminine Hebrew word and is used to denote the dwelling or presence of God (cf. divine presence), especially in the Temple in Jerusalem.
Shekhinah is derived from the Hebrew verb שכן. In Biblical Hebrew, the word literally means, settlement, housing or housing, and is often used in the Hebrew Bible. Designanda facet of divine revelation to men, the "Divine Presence" is also considered the face "feminine" and "mother" of her.
In addition to several reports indicating the presence or glory of God recorded in the Hebrew Bible, many Christians also believe that the Shekhinah has manifested in many cases in the New Testament, as in the case of Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration (Mark 9.7-11) and in his ascension (Acts 1.9-11).

And though he had done so many miracles before them, did not believe in him;
to fulfill the word of the prophet Isaiah: Lord, who hath believed our report? And to whom was the arm of the Lord revealed?
Therefore I could not believe, because Isaiah said again:
He has blinded their eyes and hardened their heart, lest they see with their eyes and understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
These things said Isaiah, because he saw his glory, and spake of him.
However, many of the rulers believed in him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue;
For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
John 12: 37-43

And this is life eternal that they might know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
I glorified you on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
And now, glorify thou me, O Father, with thyself, with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
I have manifested thy name to the men who in the world gave me. They were yours, and you gave; and kept your word.
Now they know that everything you gave me comes from you;
because I gave them the words you gave me, and they have received them, and have known surely that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
John 17: 3-8

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also who through their word shall believe in me;
so that all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us; so that the world may believe that you sent me.
And I have given them the glory that I have given me, that they may be one as we are one;
I in them and thou in me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Father, I desire that where I am, to be with me also whom you have given me, to see my glory, which you gave me; because you loved me before the foundation of the world.
John 17: 20-24

Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we know not what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with sighs too deep.
And he who searches the hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because he, according to the will of God intercedes for the saints.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
Because he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brethren;
and whom He predestined, these He also called; and whom he called, them he also justified; and whom he justified, he also glorified.
What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8: 26-31

Notas Adicionais

Shekhinah (em hebraico: שכינה, "habitação", "assentamento")  é a grafia de uma palavra gramaticalmente feminina em hebraico e é utilizada para designar a habitação ou presença de Deus (cf. divina presença), especialmente no Templo em Jerusalém.
Shekhinah é derivada do verbo hebraico שכן. No hebraico bíblico, a palavra significa literalmente, assentamento, habitação ou moradia, e é usada com freqüência na Bíblia hebraica. Designanda a faceta da revelação divina aos homens, a "Divina Presença", é também considerada a face "feminina" e "materna" dela.
Além dos vários relatos indicando a presença ou a glória de Deus registrada na Bíblia hebraica, muitos cristãos também consideram que a Shekhinah tenha se manifestado em inúmeros casos no Novo Testamento, como no caso de Jesus no monte da transfiguração (Mc 9.7-11) e na sua ascensão (At 1.9-11).

E embora tivesse operado tantos sinais diante deles, não criam nele;
para que se cumprisse a palavra do profeta Isaías: Senhor, quem creu em nossa pregação? e aquem foi revelado o braço do Senhor?
Por isso não podiam crer, porque, como disse ainda Isaías:
Cegou-lhes os olhos e endureceu-lhes o coração, para que não vejam com os olhos e entendam com o coração, e se convertam, e eu os cure.
Estas coisas disse Isaías, porque viu a sua glória, e dele falou.
Contudo, muitos dentre as próprias autoridades creram nele; mas por causa dos fariseus não o confessavam, para não serem expulsos da sinagoga;
porque amaram mais a glória dos homens do que a glória de Deus.
João 12:37-43

E a vida eterna é esta: que te conheçam a ti, como o único Deus verdadeiro, e a Jesus Cristo, aquele que tu enviaste.
Eu te glorifiquei na terra, completando a obra que me deste para fazer.
Agora, pois, glorifica-me tu, ó Pai, junto de ti mesmo, com aquela glória que eu tinha contigo antes que o mundo existisse.
Manifestei o teu nome aos homens que do mundo me deste. Eram teus, e tu mos deste; e guardaram a tua palavra.
Agora sabem que tudo quanto me deste provém de ti;
porque eu lhes dei as palavras que tu me deste, e eles as receberam, e verdadeiramente conheceram que saí de ti, e creram que tu me enviaste.
João 17:3-8

E rogo não somente por estes, mas também por aqueles que pela sua palavra hão de crer em mim;
para que todos sejam um; assim como tu, ó Pai, és em mim, e eu em ti, que também eles sejam um em nós; para que o mundo creia que tu me enviaste.
E eu lhes dei a glória que a mim me deste, para que sejam um, como nós somos um;
eu neles, e tu em mim, para que eles sejam perfeitos em unidade, a fim de que o mundo conheça que tu me enviaste, e que os amaste a eles, assim como me amaste a mim.
Pai, desejo que onde eu estou, estejam comigo também aqueles que me tens dado, para verem a minha glória, a qual me deste; pois que me amaste antes da fundação do mundo.
João 17:20-24

Do mesmo modo também o Espírito nos ajuda na fraqueza; porque não sabemos o que havemos de pedir como convém, mas o Espírito mesmo intercede por nós com gemidos inexprimíveis.
E aquele que esquadrinha os corações sabe qual é a intenção do Espírito: que ele, segundo a vontade de Deus, intercede pelos santos.
E sabemos que todas as coisas concorrem para o bem daqueles que amam a Deus, daqueles que são chamados segundo o seu propósito.
Porque os que dantes conheceu, também os predestinou para serem conformes à imagem de seu Filho, a fim de que ele seja o primogênito entre muitos irmãos;
e aos que predestinou, a estes também chamou; e aos que chamou, a estes também justificou; e aos que justificou, a estes também glorificou.
Que diremos, pois, a estas coisas? Se Deus é por nós, quem será contra nós?
Romanos 8:26-31

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário