terça-feira, 15 de abril de 2014

JESUS - Os segredos do Tesouro Escondido\The secrets of the Hidden Treasure

O Reino dos céus é também semelhante a um tesouro escondido num campo. Um homem o encontra, mas o esconde de novo. E, cheio de alegria, vai, vende tudo o que tem para comprar aquele campo. Mateus 13:44
 
Atreva-se a ouvir e receber a Verdade completa sobre os segredos do reino dos Céus, a fim de que possa libertar-se dos pesados grilhões religiosos que o impedem de viver o fardo leve de Jesus Cristo em sua vida.
Junte-se a nós, Terça 15 às 22 h de Portugal (18 h em Brasília).
 
 
 
Clique no link para ouvir:
 



Notas adicionais:

37 Quem ama o pai ou a mãe mais do que a mim não é digno de mim;  e quem ama o filho ou a filha mais do que a mim não é digno de estar comigo no Reino dos Céus.(1)
38 E quem não toma o seu madeiro,(2) e não segue após mim, não é digno de mim. Eis que escolho os que me são mais dignos; e os mais dignos são aqueles que meu Pai celestial me concedeu.(3)
Livro de Matitiyahu (Original hebraico do Evangelho grego de Mateus)


(1) 10:37 – Segundo os textos hebraicos. O aramaico traz apenas “não é digno de Mim.”
(2) 10:38 – Expressão idiomática semita que significa “quem não está pronto para sofrer ou morrer”
(3) 10:38 – Esta frase faz parte do original hebraico, segundo testemunho de Eusébio,
preservado na obra “Teofania” (no aramaico e no latim – o grego omite o trecho), em seu comentário sobre Matitiyahu (Mateus) 10:34-36.





Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. Matews 13:44
 
Dare to hear and receive the full truth about the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, so that you can free yourself from the heavy religious shackles that keep you from living the light burden of Jesus Christ in your life.
Join us, Tuesday 15 th, at 2 pm PST\3 pm MST\4 pm CST\5 pm EST, USA



Link to hear the show:



http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jose-palhinhas/2014/04/15/jesus--os-segredos-do-tesouro-escondidothe-secrets-of-the-hidden-treasure

Additional notes:

41 And whoever loves his father and mother more than me is not worthy of me; and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy to be with me in the Kingdom of Heaven.
42 And whoever takes not his gallows, and follows me, the same is not worthy of me.
43 I choose for myself the most worthy; the most worthy are those whom my Father in heaven has given me.

Gospel-of-the-hebrews

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; and he who loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of being with me in the Kingdom of Heaven. (1)
38 And he that taketh not his cross, (2) and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. Behold, I choose the ones that are most worthy; and the most worthy are those which my heavenly Father has given me. (3)
Book Mattitiyahu (Original Hebrew Gospel of Matthew Greek)

(1) 10:37 - According to the Hebrew texts. Aramaic brings only "is not worthy of Me"
(2) 10:38 - Semitic idiom which means "who is not ready to suffer or die"
(3) 10:38 - This phrase is part of the original Hebrew, according to testimony of Eusebius,
preserved in the work "Theophany" (in Aramaic and Latin - Greek omits the words), in his commentary on Mattitiyahu (Matthew) 10:34-36.


 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário